Remote UI/UX Designer. US Employer, full time, work from anywhere.
Cosmogence is a platform that provides remote UI/UX Designer jobs that allow you to work from anywhere for companies in Canada and the United States.
Cosmogence is looking to fill remote UI/UX Designer for our US based clients who are interested in hiring remote, full-time employees from around the world to be a part of their team. You should have a penchant for excellence with a proven track-record of successfully delivering high quality work, be a lifelong learner, have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and have excellent English skills.
The specific technologies, years of experience and job requirements will vary depending on the client you are hired by, so we are open to a variety of skill types and levels of experience. We’re looking for the best of the best–if you think that’s you, we encourage you to apply! Once you submit your profile, you will undergo our vetting process, and will be considered for a variety of clients. We will match you based on your interests, desired compensation, and their needs.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, communications or business or completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business is required
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX/Graphics Designer or similar role
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design choices
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch)
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to develop and document Web site requirements
- Prepare prototypes, hi-fi and lo-fi mock-ups and storyboards
- Design the appearance, layout and user journey for websites and web applications for enterprise and start-up customers
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, illustrations, animation and other media
- Conduct tests and perform usability and quality controls
- Lead and coordinate backend developers, business analysts and architects to develop Web site graphics, content, and interactions
- Research and evaluate web and mobile applications
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centric solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design