Remote Software JAVA/ PYTHON Developer. US Employer, full time, work from anywhere.
Cosmogence is a platform that provides remote Software JAVA/ PYTHON Developer jobs that allow you to work from anywhere for companies in Canada and the United States.
Cosmogence is looking to fill remote Software Developer for our US based clients who are interested in hiring remote, full-time employees from around the world to be a part of their team. You should have a penchant for excellence with a proven track-record of successfully delivering high quality work, be a lifelong learner, have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and have excellent English skills.
The specific technologies, years of experience and job requirements will vary depending on the client you are hired by, so we are open to a variety of skill types and levels of experience. We’re looking for the best of the best–if you think that’s you, we encourage you to apply! Once you submit your profile, you will undergo our vetting process, and will be considered for a variety of clients. We will match you based on your interests, desired compensation, and their needs.
We are looking for an experienced software developer providing opportunity to build new skills and gain experience with our products/R&D team. Your abilities and interests will strongly influence the nature of this position. You will be responsible for building solutions from scratch and support enhancements of existing solutions. You are expected to work in a team setting and independently, be willing to present a creative vision to clients, and accept feedback from clients. Must possess strong client-facing communication skills.
• An advanced degree in Software Engineering or related discipline.
• 3-5 years of software development experience, preferably including largescale telecommunications and/or networking development (SDN and NFV).
• Experience using Linux, Docker, and associated tools and technologies.
• Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and deployment automation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Proven experience creating UI driven applications
• The ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas in an understandable format
• The capacity to work, troubleshoot, and solve problems independently
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Become a part of cosmogence talent pool.