Remote Software Developer. US Employer, full time, work from anywhere.
Cosmogence is a platform that provides remote Software Developer jobs that allow you to work from anywhere for companies in Canada and the United States.
Cosmogence is looking to fill remote Software Developer for our US based clients who are interested in hiring remote, full-time employees from around the world to be a part of their team. You should have a penchant for excellence with a proven track-record of successfully delivering high quality work, be a lifelong learner, have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and have excellent English skills.
The specific technologies, years of experience and job requirements will vary depending on the client you are hired by, so we are open to a variety of skill types and levels of experience. We’re looking for the best of the best–if you think that’s you, we encourage you to apply! Once you submit your profile, you will undergo our vetting process, and will be considered for a variety of clients. We will match you based on your interests, desired compensation, and their needs.
We are looking for an experienced software developer providing opportunity to build new skills and gain experience with our products/R&D team. Your abilities and interests will strongly influence the nature of this position. You will be responsible for building solutions from scratch and support enhancements of existing solutions. You are expected to work in a team setting and independently, be willing to present a creative vision to clients, and accept feedback from clients. Must possess strong client-facing communication skills.
• Software product development, which may involve research and analysis, product design, coding, unit tests, defect verification, release testing, and beta support
• Designing/developing web-GIS applications for customers
• Developing custom viewers, APIs, database, and technical applications to enhance the existing service offering for specific client applications
• Some project management, delegation, and training
• Some business analysis and technical writing
• Some server/network administration and troubleshooting
• Diploma/degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline
• 3+ years experience as a software developer
• Proven top-notch programming capabilities
• A proven ability to learn and master new technologies quickly
• Well versed in software version control concepts
• Familiar with asynchronous programming concepts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Proven experience creating UI driven applications
• The ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas in an understandable format
• The capacity to work, troubleshoot, and solve problems independently
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Would Love to See:
• Experience with Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS, etc.)
• Experience with any of the following Mobile development platforms: UWP, WPF, iOS, Android, or Xamarin
Become a part of cosmogence talent pool.