Remote opportunity for Client Success Manager with 5+ years of experience. Work for highly reputed US employers with exceptional salary packages ranging from 40,000 USD - 80,000 USD annually plus an array of other attractive benefits like health insurance and paid vacations. The position is for those continuous learners who want to take up challenging work on cutting edge technologies to improve the world around us.
Cosmogence is a platform that provides remote and on-site jobs that allow you to work for global companies with very attractive remuneration packages and perks.
Cosmogence is currently seeking a technically savvy "Client Success Manager" who possesses a strong drive for results. You should be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
We’re looking for the best of the best–if you think that’s you, we encourage you to apply! Once you submit your profile, you will undergo our vetting process, and will be considered for a variety of clients. We will match you based on your interests, desired compensation, and client needs.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or related field.
- Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards.
- Experience in document creation.
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task.
- Experience analysing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department.
- Deep understanding of customers' concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships and networking.
- Implement success programs, contribute to sales, onboard and train clients.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward.
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service.
- Experience to promote the value of the product and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for other members of the department.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.